Tuesday 3 April 2012

LUSH! Cupcake Fresh Face Mask

So, I've been super loyal to products that have done me some justice, lately! I used to be really fickle but let's face it (no pun intended)... I used to get spots all the time!
I discovered LUSH! a few years ago and since then I've been in love.
I'd always try a new bath bomb or bubble bomb but I'd never switch up my face masks.
I either used Cupcake from LUSH! or The Body Shop's Warming Mineral Mask (also insanely good).
WARNING
This face mask will make you instantly attractive and all men will think you're a fox!


I know the label says it's perfect for teen skin and oily skin but I have always had super dry skin. Guess what? It works for me. I should have read the label... It could have gone totally wrong.
It didn't!
I loveeee the Cupcake mask and always will!
And on a plus... the smell ALWAYS makes me feel happy.

I know what you're thinking! It looks like something that is familiar to all of us... but we won't go there! Promise!
Actually, I lied... the texture of the face mask is also a bit of an icky reminder to our icky friend that we hate and it also includes a few little lumps but get past the horrible look and feel and you'll be happy!

I also love LUSH! fresh face masks throughout Summer because you keep them in the fridge so it's an instant amazebomb moment when you smear that gorgeous, lumpy, brown stuff all over your face on a hot day!
Never thought I'd type that!

Katy x
PS. How cute are my nails this week? I'm about to change them now so figured I'd let you see first.
Tutorial coming soon(ish)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the comment and I promise to reply as soon as possible!
Have a lovely day!
Katy x