Tuesday 3 April 2012

Totally in love Tuesday!






1. Midnight City by M83

I am still soooo in love with song. It's completely relaxes me but also makes me feel a little pumped at the same time. Is that even possible?
I know they're not playing it but it gets me in the mood for Leeds Festival! Bring it sooner, pleaseeeee!
I'm also finding my love for U2 and The Police again. I used to dance around to them as a teen. I should have been born in the 70s. Word.


2. When products put good messages on their packaging!
And I did! I don't remember the brand of this drink but I do remember it was lovely. It was a lavender lemonade drink, if I remember rightly.


3. Eating fresh, organic fruit when the weather is hot.


4. Going to the beach with The Boy <3

5. Reading under the pretty trees by my house. Love.

Katy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the comment and I promise to reply as soon as possible!
Have a lovely day!
Katy x