Tuesday 24 April 2012

Travelling...

I actually really miss Edinburgh. It was such a stunning city and I cannot wait to go back!
But we've decided to travel around the UK first.
We're going to Cornwall and London this year and then hopefully we'll be in Ireland early 2013.
Mikey's uncle invited us to go to Sri Lanka in 2014 but I'm not sure I want to go!
There are so many other place we'd planned... like Paris and Rome! We're dying to go to Pompei.
Japan and Thailand is a biggy for me as well and Mike wants to go to Australia but for now... we'll stick to the little adventure that is the UK.

I love where I'm from and I love that Europe is just next door!

Edinburgh was the first official trip we had as a couple (took a damn while!) and it definitely won't be the last.
Hopefully you'll see Cornwall 2012&& London 2012!

Don't get me wrong... I have been to a lot of these places already but it's not the same when you're with someone you love to bits!

2 comments:

  1. uh I am so jealous, I want to go to Edinburgh so badly! Do share more photos please :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://birdcagesandbuttons.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/our-little-edinburgh-adventure.html

      I have those so far!
      I will do a bigger post with more pictures. There were just so many.
      It's such a magical city... I really hope you can go!
      We got up and out at 8am every day and wouldn't stop until 6pm... between all of the history and shopping... we didn't have any time to breathe and take it all in!

      Delete

Thank you so much for the comment and I promise to reply as soon as possible!
Have a lovely day!
Katy x