Monday 28 May 2012

Nevada's not so hot.

This lipstick... not much to say! I love the texture, I love the packaging, I love the colour... just not on me!
It's a buy that will probably be used once or twice a year... under gloss!
It makes me feel so blahhhh and boring. I hate it!
I have one other nude that I want to review but after that I give up! I can't be bothered wasting the money and then being so disappointed with something!
If you absolutely love nude colours and can pull them off then I'd say get this because it's £8.00 and the texture is amazing. It's a matte and definitely has some staying power. It does cling to dry bits on your lips though so moisturise, moisturise, moisturise!

1 comment:

  1. I actually like it on you! :)

    I definitely need some nude lipstick - I always just go with chapstick! Need to step it up a bit.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the comment and I promise to reply as soon as possible!
Have a lovely day!
Katy x