Tuesday 22 May 2012

Weather.

I never thought I'd do a whole blog post on the subject of weather but yesterday and today has been AMAZING.
It is soooo warm and the sun is shining. The birds are singing and the flowers are smelling beautiful.
It's a week that even Wordsworth would have written about!
Why did I mention Wordsworth in my post? WELL. One of my favourite poets lived, loved and wrote in the Lakes. I live just on the edge of the Lakes. It takes me about 10 minutes to go there and I love taking advantage of that!
A lot of my family and a lot of Mikey's family are from Barrow-in-Furness so we decided to go there! The city centre and the main part of Barrow isn't great, I'll admit! But you just cross one little bridge and you're on Walney island.
If you fancy going... AND YOU SHOULD. Check out this website.

I don't know if it's just me but I have a thing when it comes to the ocean. It makes me feel at peace. I love it so much. I can just sit looking at it for hours and not getting bored.

I don't look the best, I know! Lol, I don't really care! I have major vampire eye. Any light at all makes them pour out with water. Stupid!

The water was soooo clear around the island and I definitely want to go back because we just had a quick visit this time!

I hope everyone is enjoying some good weather!
*my signature is so appropriate for this post, lol*


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the comment and I promise to reply as soon as possible!
Have a lovely day!
Katy x