Sunday 3 June 2012

A Dreamy Review

I've never bought anything from 17 as I presumed it was a brand solely aimed at teens and tweens who were just looking for their first make up so I didn't think anything would appeal to me. I figured it'd be bright, in-your-face colours and have too much scent and no moisture for my lips.
I was wrong... I love this lipstick.
It's quite matte which I LOVE but I know a lot don't. The colour is one that I haven't seen before and it goes on a lot brighter than it is in the solid form. 
It's not the most moisturising lipstick in the world but it doesn't stick to any dry bits and it lasts a long time.
I will be buying more when I never go into town and I look forward to it too!
The packaging is really lovely but IDK if I could stand the bright blue packaging they also have for lipsticks.

At £4.29... can I really complain much?
Go on, treat yourself!

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow that is such an incredible color. I really love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the comment and I promise to reply as soon as possible!
Have a lovely day!
Katy x