Wednesday 27 June 2012

MAC's Pink Nouveau


MAC's Pink Nouveau was a complete on-a-whim purchase for me. I had gone in to get another Créme Cup and they were all out at the Liverpool store so I thought f*ck it, I'm on a pink journey lately so I'll buy the pinkest lipstick I can find and here we are!
MAC's satin formula never failed to amaze me. It's thick but nowhere near as thick as Illamasqua lipsticks. It's completely moisturising and it stays on my lips for a good few hours. It's a perfect lipstick. It's nowhere near matte but it's nowhere near a sheen supreme either... it's at that perfect place in the middle!
It's definitely a pink with blue undertones which makes your teeth look a lot whiter. 
It also transfers a lot lighter on the lips, I find.
 If you're looking for a Barbie pink... this is it!
Buy it online for £13.50 or in your nearest store!

2 comments:

Thank you so much for the comment and I promise to reply as soon as possible!
Have a lovely day!
Katy x