Monday 4 June 2012

My Travel Make Up!

Whenever I travel or just stay at my boyfriend's place... I just want to take all of my make up but it's just not possible. I did take my huge make up case to Mikey's once but it was sooo heavy and inconvenient.
So I went to Primark for the first time in April... yes, it really was the first time and I saw this really cute & huge polka dot cosmetic case and I knew I had to have it. It's not too big that it doesn't fit into my bags but I do carry huge bags...
 This is everything I carry... I don't usually carry Soap & Glory's Hand Food because I don't like it but I want to use it up!
This is all of my every day make up at the moment. My foundation will change from time to time and I'm finishing Bourjois' concealer and then going back to Collection 2000's as it so much better.
Revlon's Photoready Foundation in Shell. £12.99.
**Bourjois' Healthy Mix Concealer in Eclat Clair. £7.49.
**Rimmel's Stay Matte Pressed Powder in Transparent. £3.99.
The patterned brushes are all by No7. They were a gift and these particular ones aren't in Boots anymore.
The bronzing powder is from The Body Shop and was also discontinued but they have more.
The highlighting stick is by Topshop and is still in store but not on their website.
I love blusher. It's my favourite make up product to buy along with lipstick and I have so many. These are the ones I use most and love to travel with.
The mixed palette is by Ted Baker and was a gift with two other similar palettes. It was a Christmas edition set.
Accessorize's Merged Blush in So Pretty. £5.00.
MAC's Mineralized Blush in Gentle. £19.00.
Topshop's Blush in Powdered. £6.00.
My favourite shades to use are Virgin, Sin, Darkhorse and Hustle. Gorgeous.
Revlon's Super Lustrous Lipstick in Pink in the Afternoon. £7.49.
MAC's Lipstick in Pink Nouveau. £13.50.
MAC's Amplified Lipstick in Girl About Town. £13.50.
MAC's Matte Lipstick in Pink Plaid. £13.50.
Bourjois' Eyeliner. Discontinued.
Urban Decay's Super Curling Mascara. £15.00. *usually, but I got it in the Book of Shadows Palette*
Urban Decay's Eyeshadow Primer Potion. £14.50. *usually, but I got it with the Naked Palette*
Black eyeshadow blending brush by M&S. Discontinued.


**Two stars indicate that I wouldn't and will never repurchase these items again!

What do you carry in your travel make up bags? 
Link me or tell me!



2 comments:

  1. i need a new makeup bag!! just for travel makeup! i try and minimise what im lugging about with me in my bag x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have so many but they're just not big enough. The best ones I have are the biggest, lol. This one above cost me £2.50, I think and the other was £9.99 from Topshop!

      Delete

Thank you so much for the comment and I promise to reply as soon as possible!
Have a lovely day!
Katy x