Friday 6 July 2012

Cath Kidston.

I went into Waterstones a few weeks ago for a new book and I'd noticed that they had a new section of stationary from different brands and designers...  Sanrio, Cath Kidston, Pip Studio and I almost died.
I'm a HUGE stationary junky. I label everything and I also scrapbook.
This book was full of labels and stickers all in the typical Cath Kidston design. My house will be filled with her stuff eventually. It'll be a cute Beatrix Potter and Cath Kidston medley! Lush!
Not only were the labels so adorable... some of them also came off like this^. It was such an amazing, little touch! They look great on things, especially boxes and glass jars.
If you're like me and desperately need to become normal but don't want to because lists and labels thrill you... go to your nearest Waterstones or log on @
Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the comment and I promise to reply as soon as possible!
Have a lovely day!
Katy x