Saturday 7 July 2012

Shepherd's Delight.

I won't deny that I wasn't excited when I heard that Kate Moss was releasing a bunch of cosmetics through Rimmel. It was pretty obviously she would eventually but I just had to go out that day and buy most of the lipsticks because as we all know... I'm a lipstick junkie!
I used to be obsessed with reds and couldn't find one to rival an Anew lipstick I got from Avon in Cranberry. 
Until. I. Saw. This.
It's Shade 01 and it is the same exact colour as my Anew lipstick.
  • This is a beautiful colour. It's definitely a cranberry colour and matches a Rimmel nail polish I have to a T.
  • The smell of the lipsticks are addictive. I love it so much and I realise how strange that sounds but it's a lovely, sweet smell!
  • The packaging on these lipsticks is lovely. I usually hate the bright, metallic, cheap cases on their usual lipsticks but this one is chic and the Kate signature on the side just makes it even more amazing.
  • This lipstick itself is moisturising and it's longwearing but it does tint your lips so it can be hard to take off if you've have it on for a few hours. 
  • The lipstick is a sheen-esque formula. It's a little glossy and looks lovely in pictures.
Overall, I'll give it an 8/10.
Two marks down for the plastic packaging still. I know it's a highstreet/drugstore lipstick but I just hate plastic.
It's more of a personal prejudice rather than an overall downgrade.
It's only £5.49 which I think is a bargain. I also have shades 03, 04, 05!

3 comments:

  1. I have this lipstick as well, and I'd love it if I had the complexion for it. My skin doesn't go well with red lipstick. It looks gorgeous on you!

    I just stumbled across your blog today, and I absolutely love it! Glad I found you!

    Much love.
    -Jess
    jessbuckley.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, why thank you, mademoiselle!
      I'm glad you found me because I'm now glad I've found you. You're extremely talented!

      Delete
  2. This is such a nice colour, I really need to get the confidence to wear red on my lips, your blogs great by the way! Xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the comment and I promise to reply as soon as possible!
Have a lovely day!
Katy x